NDC Infotech Pty Ltd Online Content Terms and Conditions
The NDC Infotech Pty Ltd website, mobile website, mobile application ("Online Content") is owned and operated by NDC Infotech Pty Ltd ABN 36 094 729 076 and its subsidiaries.
1. Governing law
3. Site contents, ownership, and use restrictions
The material on this site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
Unless otherwise indicated and except for information directly from or links to third-party websites, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled, and are reserved by NDC Infotech Pty Ltd and it's related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees.
4. Information from Third Parties and Advertising and Links to Third Party Websites
This site may contain information from or hyperlinks and other links or pointers to internet websites operated by third parties. Such information or websites are not under the control of NDC Infotech Pty Ltd and NDC Infotech Pty Ltd is not responsible for the contents of any such information or website. NDC Infotech Pty Ltd provides such information and hyperlinks to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by NDC Infotech Pty Ltd. You rely on such information or websites entirely at your own risk.
You are referred to the relevant third party websites for all information regarding the third parties' products and/or services. Third parties are solely responsible to you, subject to their conditions, for all issues relating to their website including information, goods, services, prices and the delivery of any goods or services you purchase on the third party website.
5. Personal, non-commercial use of content
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this site solely for the proper and reasonable purposes of:
1. Placing an order with NDC Infotech Pty Ltd either online or in person.
2. Using this site as a shopping or service resource, provided that you do not modify the site and that NDC Infotech Pty Ltd retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Contents; or
6. Prohibited conduct
You are not authorised, without the prior written permission of NDC Infotech Pty Ltd and any other owner of rights in any of the content that you access via the site, to link, copy, reproduce, frame, download, store (in any medium whatsoever), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from that content.
No trademark (whether registered or otherwise) that is contained on this site or otherwise used by NDC Infotech Pty Ltd may be used without our prior, specific, written permission or that of the trademark owner.
7. How and when we can use your feedback
You grant NDC Infotech Pty Ltd an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this site or otherwise provide to NDC Infotech Pty Ltd from the time you authorise it to be sent, regardless of the method of transmission. You agree that we can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words, images or other content contained in these transmissions for any purpose and without restriction or compensation and without first obtaining your consent.
User conduct and indemnity
8. General prohibitions on use
You must not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site any material which:
1. violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights);
2. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
3. encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; restricts or inhibits any other user from using the site;
4. affects the functionality or operation of the site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user's computer systems (e.g. by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly); or
5. breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require NDC Infotech Pty Ltd to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.
Buying products through our Online content
Products and prices may vary between NDC Infotech Pty Ltd Online stores and NDC Infotech Pty Ltd Retail.
10. Ordering goods or services
11. Our prices
Product availability may vary between NDC Infotech Pty Ltd retail store and NDC Infotech Pty Ltd online store due to different customer offers or other factors. All prices shown are inclusive of Australian GST. Prices displayed online are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time without notice and are subject to availability. Availability of items are subject to change without notice. Where permitted in all states, we reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers and to prohibit quantities purchase of any item.
13. Returns policy
See our Returns Policy.
See our Delivery Policy
15. Title and risk
Title to the goods purchased from NDC Infotech Pty Ltd does not pass from NDC Infotech Pty Ltd to you until we have received payment in full for the goods. All risk in the goods passes to you upon acceptance of delivery to your nominated address at the time of purchase.
16. Lliability Disclaimer
17. Limitation of liability
18. Disclaimer of warranty
NDC Infotech Pty Ltd is providing this online content and store on an 'as is' basis and use of this content is at your own risk. NDC Infotech Pty Ltd and its related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors or licensees, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on NDC Infotech Pty Ltd ‘s website (including in relation to any products or services). To the extent permitted by law, none of them will be liable or responsible in any way (including in negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained on this site. To the extent permitted by law, NDC Infotech Pty Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including (without limitation) implied warranties or conditions of acceptability or fitness for purpose.
19. Rights we cannot exclude at law
The above disclaimer and liability limitation do not exclude any rights, which by law may not be excluded, including but not limited to your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or other applicable consumer law in force in Victoria at the time of purchase.
20. Termination of rights
Your ability to purchase goods from NDC Infotech Pty Ltd either online or through our retail may be terminated by NDC Infotech Pty Ltd at any time without notice. All restrictions, licences granted by you and limitations of NDC Infotech Pty Ltd' liability will survive termination.
NDC Infotech Pty Ltd Online Content Terms and Conditions